Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest
From: 2023-11-16 01:00:00
Knights of Columbus
Keep Christ in Christmas
Rules & Regulations
Each poster must reflect the “Keep Christ in Christmas” theme with a visual image. There is no limit to the number of posters each contestant may submit.
Contest entrants compete in one of three age groups – ages 5 – 7, ages 8 – 10, and 11 - 14.
- Poster must reflect the theme of Keep Christ in Christmas.
- Each poster should be original work (including concept, slogan and any visual images) of a single person.
- Poster must be approximately 11X17 If pastels, chalk or charcoal are used the poster must be laminated or covered with clear plastic.
- Each poster must be submitted with a Knight of Columbus “Keep Christ in Christmas” Poster Contest entry form.
- Name and age of the entrant should be printed on the reverse side of the poster.
- All entries become property of the Knights of Columbus Supreme Council office. Posters will NOT be returned.
- Deadline – December 2nd. Please drop off your poster and entry form at the Parish office:
- St. Theresa Catholic Church
- 705 St. Theresa Blvd
- Sugar Land, Texas 77498
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Or mail to:
- Samuel Gonzalez
- 84 Bradford Circle
- Sugar Land, Tx 77479
- Slogan – 30 points: How clearing is the theme presented?
- Visuals – 30 points: How well do the visuals convey the message?
- Overall Impact – 40 points: How effective was the poster in capturing your attention and causing you to reflect on the topic at hand?
Council level - KC 4204 Sugar Land
- $50 for first place entry in each age group (5-7, 8-10, 11-14)
First place posters will automatically be forward to the next level of competition: District, State, and International.
- $250 is awarded to the first place entry in each age group.
- Two runner-up prizes $100 each are also awarded for each group.
- All international winners receive a framed certificate signed by the supreme knight.
- The winning 11-14 category design will be used in the promotion poster for the contest next year.
For any questions, please contact Samuel Gonzalez
- Phone: 281-980-8762